- Phone : 0-2090-2122-23
- Fax : 0-2090-2124
Vice President of Socio
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Analyzing financial, political, and socioeconomic data.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Advising businesses and governments on economic decisions.
- Consulting clients on the efficacy of political policies, products, or services.
- Studying the economic impact of laws and regulations.
- Developing statistical and econometric models for economic forecasting.
- Communicating data in the form of presentations, technical reports, and non-technical reports.
- Communicating economic data in accessible ways.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Economics or a related field
- 20 years experience in Economist or related field
- Experience in an analytical role.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English.