- Phone : 0-2090-2122-23
- Fax : 0-2090-2124
Vice President of Operations
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases of operations.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business.
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor the operations management team.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 20 years supervisory experience in operations or related field
- Multi-team management experience
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English.